Have a fun time! I only visited Oahu for 17 days last year and it broke my heart to leave, I can't imagine how it would feel to leave after so many years of living there. It must feel great to be back for a visit!
SO damned happy you have an opportunity to get back! Hell, it's something we all strive for when we've hit such epic times of bliss. To return to those days is a gift. Enjoy Beth! ...and <3 you Nunu.
7 comments:
YAY! Have fun!
Have a fun time! I only visited Oahu for 17 days last year and it broke my heart to leave, I can't imagine how it would feel to leave after so many years of living there. It must feel great to be back for a visit!
SO damned happy you have an opportunity to get back! Hell, it's something we all strive for when we've hit such epic times of bliss. To return to those days is a gift. Enjoy Beth! ...and <3 you Nunu.
I want to go to there. Have a wonderful time and make us all jealous by posting more pix.
Great photos! I especially like the border effect. :)
Have a wonderful time.
Will you be there long?
Welcome back!
Post a Comment