4.10.2011

Everybody Wang Fish Tonight

Usually at awards shows they have what are called gifting suites where you go to a room and it's filled with all kinds of free stuff that they give to celebrities before the show. The celebrity takes a pic holding whatever the item is and then the company gets to say that "So-and-So uses our product", and then the celeb gets the free item. Like this one of Jorge with Moroccan Oil:


Last year at the Emmys we got a 2 night stay and 2 massages at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Orange County. It's a super swanky, fancypants hotel and the suite that they put us up in is ridiculous with a living room, dining room with a table set for 10, a kitchen, a guest bathroom and an amazing view.



Last night we had dinner at the restaurant Motif here at the hotel. I had the fish n' chips which was delicious, but as I went to eat the last piece of my feesh, I gotta tell ya, I felt a little violated.




Um, no thank you. I'm not gonna put that in my mouth.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't wanna put that in my mouth either. LOL!!

SparkleFarkel said...

"Um, no thank you. I'm not gonna put that in my mouth."

Good thinking. Unless accompanied by a side of "special ooze" (--> preventative STD dipping sauce), it's a no go.

Joan Crawford said...

Aw, the awkward fumbling of a fry-cook with a crush :)

Diane said...

I'm sure it tastes like chicken! Try it you'll like it!

Anonymous said...

so, I'm the only one who would have thought "yaaaaay!" and turned it into a sex demo?!