4.07.2010

One of the Perks of Living in Hawaii

The sexy bods at the beach...


I wish I could have gotten a picture of the front of him for you. Just imagine a string of black fishing wire around his waist with a black cloth sleeve.

11 comments:

Tara Beaulieu said...

LOL, wow, that's a sight! Golden bronze like George Hamilton...

I dream of a day when I can wander on Hawaiian beaches looking for sea glass. I always see people who have the most amazing colors from there, you are a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful view with us.

Heather Scott Partington said...

My eyes! I wish I could un-see that!

Ralph- said...

It looks like hairless bigfoot footage.

Anonymous said...

LUCK-Y!

Sue Wacvet said...

I think I'm glad that you did not get the front picture.

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's made of leather!

Paul Spooner said...

"It rubs the lotion on its skin..."

Eugen Caitaz said...

Totally agree with Ralph! Looks like this:

http://www.michaelmurray.ca/blog/bigfoot.jpg

Topanga said...

Hahaha!!! I saw almost the same thing in St. Maartens on our cruise in February. You really have to question some of these people's judgment.

The photo I took at Orient Beach, St. Maartens:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amackay/4369160188/

Brother22 said...

That guy looks like if you wrapped some twine around a piece of bacon.