I really like it! So interesting! Beth, I want to ask you, very much! I want to received from you one autograph, how I cane to do it????
Such a great artist! I think it's great that artists that create LOST art put a lot of time into these sort of things and how cleverly they incorporate easter-eggs.
Dear Mr. Sawyer,I love you almost as much as I love chocolate souffle, but not really as much. Love your friend,Karin
ps. can i have your autograph too?:)
oh, that's neat! thank you for sharing!
Aloha Beth!!! Happy Easter! There, in hawaii, you celebrate this wonderfull holiday!?? Please, look on my last post!!!(I was inspired by Nunu);)
Hi Beth!! =DI can't open your website!! I've been trying since the first time you talked about it!!It's so frustrating....I'm talking from Brazil!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I really like it! So interesting! Beth, I want to ask you, very much! I want to received from you one autograph, how I cane to do it????
Such a great artist! I think it's great that artists that create LOST art put a lot of time into these sort of things and how cleverly they incorporate easter-eggs.
Dear Mr. Sawyer,
I love you almost as much as I love chocolate souffle, but not really as much.
Love your friend,
Karin
ps. can i have your autograph too?
:)
oh, that's neat! thank you for sharing!
Aloha Beth!!! Happy Easter! There, in hawaii, you celebrate this wonderfull holiday!?? Please, look on my last post!!!(I was inspired by Nunu);)
Hi Beth!! =D
I can't open your website!! I've been trying since the first time you talked about it!!
It's so frustrating....
I'm talking from Brazil!!
Post a Comment