Thanks to Megan--I guess? The beach does look great, though!
Is he wearing anklets? Or ankle shackles? "I was arrested for being fierce!"
I could have gone the whole day without seeing that! Wow.
Wah ha ha! I love his posture as he rinses off his sandy body. Such confidence!
hahahaha, joan!
Wow. That dudes getting a lot of publicity. I bet he's in a lot of people's vacation photos.
I think I'm going to need therapy now...
Both times i went to Hawaii i only got to see turtles. dammit.
sometimes I wish I had that kind of confidence... But I'll settle for awareness, it's less embarrassing! :0
jajajaja OMG that's disgusting jajajaj
Wow... Stud muffin supreme, eh?? LOL You go, old man!
Megan is very lucky! :)P.S. This scene will be in Lost finale episode!??
that looks like George Bush
What can I say, yuck!
Nice specimin! Is that at Sans Souci across from Kapiolani Park?
My eyes! Dear God my eyes! It burns.
well dam.. someone else thinks its Bush as well :)
@ Anonymous said...that looks like George Bushhahahahahahaha he does...
Maybe when I'm that age I'll stop caring and wear my bikini every chance I get
arghgh, my eyes my eyes..
I think that's one of my favorite parts of living here- all the crazy shit that happens down in Waikiki.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Thanks to Megan--I guess? The beach does look great, though!
Is he wearing anklets? Or ankle shackles?
"I was arrested for being fierce!"
I could have gone the whole day without seeing that! Wow.
Wah ha ha! I love his posture as he rinses off his sandy body. Such confidence!
hahahaha, joan!
Wow. That dudes getting a lot of publicity. I bet he's in a lot of people's vacation photos.
I think I'm going to need therapy now...
Both times i went to Hawaii i only got to see turtles.
dammit.
sometimes I wish I had that kind of confidence...
But I'll settle for awareness, it's less embarrassing! :0
jajajaja OMG that's disgusting jajajaj
Wow... Stud muffin supreme, eh?? LOL You go, old man!
Megan is very lucky! :)
P.S. This scene will be in Lost finale episode!??
that looks like George Bush
What can I say, yuck!
Nice specimin! Is that at Sans Souci across from Kapiolani Park?
My eyes! Dear God my eyes! It burns.
well dam.. someone else thinks its Bush as well :)
@ Anonymous said...
that looks like George Bush
hahahahahahaha he does...
Maybe when I'm that age I'll stop caring and wear my bikini every chance I get
arghgh, my eyes my eyes..
I think that's one of my favorite parts of living here- all the crazy shit that happens down in Waikiki.
Post a Comment