3.06.2010

UPDATE: Matilda Turnip's Endless Belly Button

Hey everyone. So just a quick update: Matilda will no longer be coming out with the original publisher we had gone with.

If you placed a pre-order on Amazon, it has been canceled and you won't be charged at all. Please do not use the Amazon link any longer.

Now, you CAN still get the book! I will be posting a link soon to the online site where you will be able to buy it and get it quick.

I would love for everyone who pre-ordered it and still wants it to be able to receive the book.

Thank you for all your support!

Beth :)

10 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Beth, i support you!

Frank Cvetkovic said...

Good! SL didn't deserve your book!

So are you guys going with another publisher? Or a print on demand site?

Paul Spooner said...

POD is the way forward...

Eugen Caitaz said...

Dear Beth! Today in my country we celebrate Women's day! So...my congratulations!!! Please, look on my last post! ;)

Kelley said...

Yay! Good things!

Ralph- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to your book. I did order it from Amazon and will be happy when you send the new link to me.

Anonymous said...

I am so looking for to Matilda. Will be looking for the new link. Thanks!

jennY said...

Yes please keep us in the loop! :) I want a copy maybe even two..(for my neice!)

ArtforLife42 said...

check these out, really unique perspectives.

http://josedarias.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html