I was at happy hour last week with a few friends and when I picked up my water glass to take a sip I noticed that the water spot left on the table resembled Alfred Hitchcock's silhouette!
It does look like Hitch, but it could also be Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. It's SOMEBODY and you got a great picture of it. I don't imagine the bar wanted to make a shrine of it or anything...
Paul, I was just about to say: am I the only person who now has "Funeral March of a Marionette" going around in his/her head?
(I rather like "Funeral March of a Marionette", fortunately. Verification code: "fruste", which is the word for an earworm you can only remember a few notes of.)
13 comments:
I have seen it's too! but... Beth! Who is this Alfred Hitchcock??? :)
Ha, ha! It does.
Jenea, come on now... Hitchcock is the greatest director OF ALL TIME!
omg, what if it was Alfred Hitchcock's phantom heel in your house!! He's haunting you!! ;)
i would LOVE for hitchcock to be the one haunting me!
Looks like a Storm Trooper...
Um... I think it's Mr. Monopoly.
It does look like Hitch, but it could also be Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.
It's SOMEBODY and you got a great picture of it. I don't imagine the bar wanted to make a shrine of it or anything...
looks like mr. moneybags, or whatever his name is.
Da-dum da da da da dum dum dum
Da-dum da da da da dum dum dum
Da-dum
Da da da-dum
Da da da-dum
Da da da da da da da dum!
(also, my verification code is 'Hot-act' I'm just saying...)
thats definitely Hitchcock after drinking a glass of vino...
Paul, I was just about to say: am I the only person who now has "Funeral March of a Marionette" going around in his/her head?
(I rather like "Funeral March of a Marionette", fortunately. Verification code: "fruste", which is the word for an earworm you can only remember a few notes of.)
Looks like part of Picasso's Guernica.
There's a little moustache that makes it look like the banker guy from Monopoly!
Post a Comment