2.16.2010

a website is born!

My website is finally live. Check out my writing, GJB updates, and other awesomeness here:

http://www.bethanyshady.com/

Many thanks to my brother, Justin, for creating the website for me!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

looks fantabulous, beth! I'm feeling a bit old though 'cause I was in first grade in 1976. sheesh - Whatever. ;) Anyway, I'll be looking for more info on Finneus. Keep it up the good work, congrats, and all that.

Lisa said...

I think I had a weird Freud moment there. I meant keep up the good work....not keep it up. You know what I mean. I think.

Julie said...

The page looks great Beth! Can't wait to read some new stories.


Julie

Ty said...

Very cool site!
hey by the way thought you would get a kick out of this photo from sunset on the beach...
http://helbachphotography.zenfolio.com/p953874440/h1d0f4317#h1d0f4317

Anonymous said...

The site is really cool, but I hope that doesn't mean you're giving up the blog or will write less here. I already want more blog entries, not fewer...

Alisha Rene' said...

SWEET - just checked it all out - I have a lot of reading to catch up on with your stories ;)