Looks like he should be in the Fab. 4
He looks like Jeremy Piven!
So so cute!! Have you seen this: http://www.babytoupee.com/products_thebob.htm
Oh my! Okay, I need to find toupees for my cats now.
LOL animals (and babies) in wigs are so adorable! : )
I don't have words, just lots of ROFL!!!!
I don't get it...
Not, Justin!!!! It's all what remains from the Lost polar bear!!!-it's new version of bear in new season :))
Haha Jeremy Piven! Awesome!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Looks like he should be in the Fab. 4
He looks like Jeremy Piven!
So so cute!!
Have you seen this:
http://www.babytoupee.com/products_thebob.htm
Oh my! Okay, I need to find toupees for my cats now.
LOL animals (and babies) in wigs are so adorable! : )
I don't have words, just lots of ROFL!!!!
I don't get it...
Not, Justin!!!! It's all what remains from the Lost polar bear!!!-it's new version of bear in new season :))
Haha Jeremy Piven! Awesome!
Post a Comment