2.03.2010

S6 Waikiki Beach Premiere!

We had a fantastic time at the beach premiere last weekend. As soon as we got out of the limo it was insane with fans screaming Jorge's name, or, Hurley's name rather ;)


(above photo by Marc Orbito)

The red carpet was awesome because it was pretty much all fans.




At the end of the press red carpet were our good friends, Jay and Jack!


Here are my babes, Ian, Yunjin and Terry doing their thing.


And the after party at Wolfgang's was sweet. Check out the LOST pillows! I totally snagged one on our way out.

14 comments:

Ralph- said...

Looks like a lot of fun, with the exception of having to look at jay, but other than that it looks amazing!

The show was great and i can't wait to see what happens next.

Irishcoda said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!

Erin Murray said...

Looks like such a cool event!! And sweet pillows, good move snagging one for yourself ;) Love the Geronimo Jack podcast, too!

Ralph- said...

ha ha... Sweet Pillows!

That's what i am going to call them from now on.

Celeste said...

I would of taken a pillow too!!

Just wanted to say that you are adorable (the two of you together as well!!) and I love reading your blog.

Will you have to move from Hawaii when filming is over? Will you miss the mice!!? :)

Anonymous said...

Terrific pix--thanks for sharing! You look great in the first photo--you should definitely be moved up from extra to regular on the show, Beth!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look gorgeous in that first photo!

Anonymous said...

Haha I would totally steal the pillow as well! You look really fantastic and I'm glad you had a good time!

AtomBlonde said...

So cool! I know it's tough living on the island sometimes, but man what a cool event for the fans and in such an amazing place!

It's really awesome how you both enjoy what you do! (and each other!) :) It's dang inspiring.

Bad_Robot said...

Thanks for sharing those. Very nice and you guys looked good.
So wish I could've been there.

~B_W~

Justin Shady said...

Dude, I would've snagged one of those pillows, too! And a glass!

Cassie Hill said...

I love your pictures, Beth! And I'm totally going to pre-order your new book soon. Looks very fun! Can't wait to hear the podcast about tonight's episode! You and Jorge are so funny!

-Cassie

Alisha Rene' said...

Nice grab! hehehe. Looks like it was fun. You looked MAHvelous Beth :)

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hi!!! I think on 100% that it was Awesome there!!! On red carpet I have seen Jack too- Mattew Fox !!!