I noticed the two bags as well. I hate carrying things. I just wish fanny packs weren't such a 'fashion faux pas' because those things are the handiest. But, alas.. my kids would disown me. *sigh*
The drop ride looks like Disney's Tower of Terror. Good fun.
Are you still in London ? If you are, you should go to the monkey business comedy club in Camden, I know the guy running it, and Im sure he has some great shows on, havent seen any of them myself though, as I havent been to London for years.
Aw man! I thought this post was going to be about CHEESE! Never mind.
(Sorry Topanga, I deleted my first post because I thought this was funnier. Now no one knows what "as well" means. I wanted the illusion that I hadn't been to this post before. I had no idea it would still have my name there.)
12 comments:
I noticed the two bags as well. I hate carrying things. I just wish fanny packs weren't such a 'fashion faux pas' because those things are the handiest. But, alas.. my kids would disown me. *sigh*
The drop ride looks like Disney's Tower of Terror. Good fun.
Ya! Boba Fett!
Since the Stockade does not have a top half, i assume the bags are there to hold Rachel in place so she could get her cap de-tated.
Are you still in London ? If you are, you should go to the monkey business comedy club in Camden, I know the guy running it, and Im sure he has some great shows on, havent seen any of them myself though, as I havent been to London for years.
Boba Fett is the coolest character in Star Trek...
Aw man! I thought this post was going to be about CHEESE! Never mind.
(Sorry Topanga, I deleted my first post because I thought this was funnier. Now no one knows what "as well" means. I wanted the illusion that I hadn't been to this post before. I had no idea it would still have my name there.)
Hey Jorge!!! you that manages to maintain a two blog at the same time ?,!!!!,?
I went to a cheese museum once in Amsterdam...it smelled like the inside of a foot...
and not in a good way.
Dude, would I have hated that drop ride or what?
I hope you stole me some glasses.
-Your Brother
For a second I thought you were looking in a mirror in the fourth picture, because Watson ALWAYS did that.
I was like, "Man that is so Watson."
Post a Comment