I hope no one catches that on the way to the docs, LOL.... Great pic !!
Lol, Hope they are able to fix you! :)
That's too funny :)
Oooo, I knew someone that happened to before. I think the doc just gave them some kind of salve.
I thought all that weird Dharma time warp stuff was fiction. Perhaps the two of you should not spend any more time on the set than is absolutely necessary.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hope no one catches that on the way to the docs, LOL.... Great pic !!
Lol, Hope they are able to fix you! :)
That's too funny :)
Oooo, I knew someone that happened to before. I think the doc just gave them some kind of salve.
I thought all that weird Dharma time warp stuff was fiction. Perhaps the two of you should not spend any more time on the set than is absolutely necessary.
Post a Comment