VERY jealous.
[insert insane jealously here]
omg I LOVE Journey! That is so awesome!
Wait... did you block out that info?
yeah
Very cool... they are great to watch live. Enjoy the show!
I will be there too! woo hoo Though probably a different night... I was one of the lucky ones who got tix for the first concert. I go to all the concerts here. Reliving my youth I guess LOL! That new lead singer sounds great, yeah?
Ooh, lucky you twos! My sweet hub & I went 2 summers ago, but now they have a new lead, so we will hafta go again. Have fun!
$75.00??!! *faints*
Post a Comment
9 comments:
VERY jealous.
[insert insane jealously here]
omg I LOVE Journey! That is so awesome!
Wait... did you block out that info?
yeah
Very cool... they are great to watch live. Enjoy the show!
I will be there too! woo hoo Though probably a different night... I was one of the lucky ones who got tix for the first concert. I go to all the concerts here. Reliving my youth I guess LOL! That new lead singer sounds great, yeah?
Ooh, lucky you twos! My sweet hub & I went 2 summers ago, but now they have a new lead, so we will hafta go again. Have fun!
$75.00??!! *faints*
Post a Comment