i was woken up this sunday morning at 4:48am to the ear piercing sounds of my young drunken neighbors singing weezer at the tops of their lungs. not only was it absolutely rude of them to continue their saturday night into the morning of sunday (i understand getting home from the bar at 2:30am and there being a bit of noise until about 3am, but almost 5am on a sunday!) but their singing was terrible! it sounded like someone was trying to tune a bobcat.
i loathe you, dumb neighbors who live behind us. i had 25 more minutes to sleep until i had to get up for work. and you RUINED my dream about me owning disneyland.
curse you, neighbors! may you be stricken with a severe case of herpes.

12 comments:
In your neighbors defense it is a catchy song. But, perhaps sung a little earlier, quieter, and somewhere else would have been acceptable.
Where I live - in Denmark - its VERY normal not to come home till 5 or 6 am (at week ends) when youve been out... We never go out before 11 pm (and thats even a bit early, but by then we are usually already drunk, LOL) and then we usually stay out till next morning.
But like you, I would be VERY annoyed if my neighbour woke me up like that... Hope youre not too tired now.
Just happened to look at the time for my previous post and then the time on my computer... are you really 12 hours behind in time ?? Because Im on my way to bed soon - seeing my alarm clock goes off at 5 am....
I used to live downtown. London Ontario is quite populated with students. I don't think I ever got a full nights sleep on the weekends. I had enough of it and moved as far north of the city as I could get before ending up in farming land. It's nice a quiet now!
Hope you're not too tired today!
Cursing people with yeast infections is my favorite of all curses when it comes to a-hole neighbors.
Hopefully your being tired is nothing a little iced coffee can't fix. :)
I had a couple of neighbors that did the same thing from time to time, only it was Earth, Wind and Fire and Rick James... I'll take Weezer over "Fire and Desire" any day.
Their singing was terrible? Maybe it was just Weezer on the stereo.. =P
Gahhh! Neighbors! Ours watch war movies at 2am every single days at the loudest possible decibal level. The walls shake. I loathe townhomes!
Oddly enough, Kathy and I got home from the bar at 5AM and we began singing Weezer VERY LOUDLY, and when woke up this morning we realized that we both have HERPES!!! DAMN YOU AND YOUR CURSES, BETHANY!
just buy the squishy kind of earplugs!!! but... its never a guarantee. 5 am is a crummy time to hear that.
LMAO!!!
My guess is that your neighbors were playing RockBand...
it's one of the songs on there!
Post a Comment