What a great interview-I never even thought that beer would be in those Darma cans. Im not a big fan of beer, but when i drink it, I drink Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Rolling Rock, and a stolen Bud Select from my husband.
Good local beer brewed here in wisconsin is Central Waters beer. Brewed in Amherst wisconsin by some guys its taken off in the last few years. all sorts of good stuff. www.centralwaters.com
4 comments:
"My favorites are pale ales and plain ol’ American beer, because that’s what I grew up drinking."
LOL! Your brother's interview was great, thanks for posting :D
What a great interview-I never even thought that beer would be in those Darma cans.
Im not a big fan of beer, but when i drink it, I drink Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Rolling Rock, and a stolen Bud Select from my husband.
Cute interview, thanks for posting it. I change beers all time but for the past year or so I have been all about the Carlsberg mmmmm.
Good local beer brewed here in wisconsin is Central Waters beer. Brewed in Amherst wisconsin by some guys its taken off in the last few years. all sorts of good stuff.
www.centralwaters.com
Post a Comment