hmmmm, you do have a good point there, ralph. shower farts are definitely pretty gross. especially a really steamy shower in one of those small showers with glass doors in a hotel bathroom that has no windows. yuck.
but, i don't know. nunu's poots are probably just as bad, and definitely as linger-y.
You must be feeding canned food... my dogs used to have that problem when I was a teen. We switched them to a mix of dry and gaines burger (you know, the fake raw ground beef looking stuff) and problem solved! They loved it too!
And I thought the dutch oven was disgusting. YUCK! Forgot about shower farts. And FYI if you can't stand Nunu gas never get a boxer. I'm warning you... lol!
I'm willing to bet you'd change your mind if you ever happen upon my youngest daughter after she ripped a narly one. I'd swear that child is rotten on the inside!
21 comments:
Nuns?
I feel your pain. Only the smell in my house does not come from a dog, it comes from the smelly man I live with.
Ewwwww, Im sorry to hear that-nothing worse than a dog who smells up the house. Yuck!
i was always under the impression that shower farts were the worse.
hmmmm, you do have a good point there, ralph. shower farts are definitely pretty gross. especially a really steamy shower in one of those small showers with glass doors in a hotel bathroom that has no windows. yuck.
but, i don't know. nunu's poots are probably just as bad, and definitely as linger-y.
You must be feeding canned food... my dogs used to have that problem when I was a teen. We switched them to a mix of dry and gaines burger (you know, the fake raw ground beef looking stuff) and problem solved! They loved it too!
Nunu eats dry food.
Beth is just BLAMING the dog.
You gotta love when your "LOVE" blames you on a worldwide level that you stink. :)
My mom used to blame our family dog. We eventually caught on.
Whatever you do, do not let Nunu in the shower just after a meal!
And I thought the dutch oven was disgusting. YUCK! Forgot about shower farts. And FYI if you can't stand Nunu gas never get a boxer. I'm warning you... lol!
LMAO Jorge I just saw your post!!!!
okay, nunu's farts are probably not the WORST then.
not as bad as bath farts like pspooner said.
especially THIS bath fart:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b55_1173134269&c=1
i know. i'm gross.
that was serioulsy disturbing. now i have to send that to everyone i know!
I love how the most comments you get is about dog farts.
PS: Everyone knows that SHARTS are the worst.
I don't know what a SHART is, but it doesn't sound good...
A shart leaves, um... streaks 0_o If you catch my drift... lol
Google "shart" and then go to the image gallery.
Dude...
I'm willing to bet you'd change your mind if you ever happen upon my youngest daughter after she ripped a narly one. I'd swear that child is rotten on the inside!
Post a Comment