I don't see, but you are truly pretty in your own right. take the compliment and run with it though-my best compliment has been Velma from Scooby Doo, especially when I wear my orange llbean vest.
People area really weird like that. At my store there was a lady who used to come in every week and tell my friend Jimmy that he looked like Warren Beatty. You can see a photo of my friend here.. http://jhodgins.blogspot.com/2009/03/46-more-days.html ... He's the guys with the beard stubble. I don't think he even slightly resembles him, but this lady insisted that he did, Lol.
I think you are a lot prettier than Julia Roberts. There were some photos posted a while back of you and Jorge on the red carpet and you looked amazing.
I think you're a dead ringer for Rosemarie DeWitt. I love her in United States of Tara, even with the googly boobs! If you don't watch that show.. you should. It's pure awesomeness! Hello from Wisconsin btw. I live about 45 minutes north of Milwaukee in Manitowoc. If you have ever been here, you have my sincerest apologies!
10 comments:
Dude, you TOTALLY DO! And Julia Roberts looks like a horse!
Therefore:
Beth = Julia Roberts
Julia Roberts = horse
horse = Beth
Kisses!
you beast!
I don't see, but you are truly pretty in your own right.
take the compliment and run with it though-my best compliment has been Velma from Scooby Doo, especially when I wear my orange llbean vest.
People area really weird like that. At my store there was a lady who used to come in every week and tell my friend Jimmy that he looked like Warren Beatty. You can see a photo of my friend here.. http://jhodgins.blogspot.com/2009/03/46-more-days.html ... He's the guys with the beard stubble. I don't think he even slightly resembles him, but this lady insisted that he did, Lol.
at least it wasn't Eric Roberts.
My boyfriend and I agree that you actually look like Natalie Portman. Not Julia Roberts. And Ellen Page from a distance and with bad eyes.
I think you are a lot prettier than Julia Roberts. There were some photos posted a while back of you and Jorge on the red carpet and you looked amazing.
I think you look like Sprague Grayden, with a little Carla Gugino thrown in.
I think you're a dead ringer for Rosemarie DeWitt. I love her in United States of Tara, even with the googly boobs! If you don't watch that show.. you should. It's pure awesomeness!
Hello from Wisconsin btw. I live about 45 minutes north of Milwaukee in Manitowoc. If you have ever been here, you have my sincerest apologies!
i think you look like zooey descahnel
Post a Comment