9.11.2010

Chopped!

Hair today...


gone tomorrow.

52 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!

Checkie said...

Your new style is very cute, I love it.

Anonymous said...

It looks very cute and sexy!

Sharon said...

It's really cute! It shows off your eyes.

Vicki L. said...

Ooooh! I like! A couple years ago I chopped my hair off too, and I like the shorter look. Did you donate your hair?

pipefiddle said...

It's really cute. I've been thinking about cutting mine too. No regrets?

Anonymous said...

I love it! that's the perfect look for you!

ArtforLife42 said...

looks really fun! Love it.

Anonymous said...

that's a really beautiful look for you. what made you chop it off?

Anonymous said...

Ooh... I like!

Fanimaniac said...

Hi, Beth!

Your hair looks great. I just did the same thing myself last week. Be prepared to hear the word "sassy"! :)

FETTS said...

Velly nice!

Bridget said...

Super cute! I think it really suits you :)

yellowdoggranny said...

that is really a cute style on you..bet it's easier to take care of too..and cooler..

Celeste said...

It looks super cute!! I am doing that to my hair shortly. I'm nervous, even though it's a hair cut I've had before... it'll be a new stylist!

Jenny H said...

Super cute!!

Mspatty said...

Very cute! I can relate...just chopped mine yesterday. Haven't had it this short since I was in kindergarten!

anna said...

Not that it matters from a perfect stranger, but it looks terrific.

AtomBlonde said...

Sassy! :)

CarrieMarie said...

Cute cut!!

Kevin said...

You look great!

At first I thought it was gonna be Jorge getting the cut. I actually gasped before I scrolled down. :)

Topanga said...

really cute!! I'm trying to go my hair out. All my life I've had a "pixie cut" I'd be thrilled if I could get it as long as your new hair cut. It starts driving me nuts around about the time it starts touching my face but I'm trying to resist the urge to cut it.

Alysia said...

Adorable! And I loved your Emmys dress.

Tammy said...

Very Cute! I love that you had the guts to do it. I'm more of a gradual haircutter off-er.

Shannon Quinn said...

Cute! I love it

Julie said...

Looks great Beth!

A few years back I cut my hair (that was about as long as yours) all off into about a 2 inch pixie cut. It felt so liberating! I don't think I'd have the guts to do it again.

Doesn't it feel awesome to change up the style?

kathyeffingjacobs said...

Cute!

Alisha Rene' said...

looks fantastic!

mrs.mao said...

That is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Beth! That haircut looks great!

Stephie said...

That looks great! Bet it feels so much lighter now.

California said...

LOVE it!! It really shows off your face. That was a very big change you made. Hope you like it as much as we all do!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a great cut. Your stylist is awesome!!

Beachgirl5835 said...

I love it! What does Jorge think?

JoAnne said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Very cute cut!

randyman said...

Very nice, Beth!

I love the way freshly cut hair reacts to its new-found lightness. It floats right up without the added weight.

What does Jorge think? (Not that it's more important than what *you* think - I'm just nosey and curious. :)

Dr Mum said...

You look younger if that is possible for a young looking person anyway.

toby said...

You look fantastic! I bet it's much more comfortable, too.

The Ferber Family said...

love, love, LOVE the hair! Too cute!

JooJoo1992 said...

That is cute. Did you feel a little LOST without your LOCKE's. Could not resist the lost humor Beth, sorry. I think you look really awsome! --judi

Julie said...

Hi Beth - sorry for the unorthodox method of getting in touch with you - I saw on FB that the GJB's yahoo email was no longer valid.

You and I exchanged emails a while ago - I own a bed & breakfast in Pittsburgh. You'd mentioned that you and Jorge were thinking about a cross-country jaunt in October and if that was a go, would consider staying at my B&B.

Wanted to touch base about your possible trip, since we're nearly into October (not sure how that happened!).

You can contact me at ransomja@yahoo.com, 412.608.4240 or via my web site http://www.briarwoodmanor.webs.com

Oh - and love the haircut - it's cute and very you! ;) Julie Ransom

Anonymous said...

Love the shorter do.

Bethany James Leigh Shady said...

Thanks, guys! I don't miss that old hair at all. Jorge digs it too!

Lisa Dinep said...

Love IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Two weeks late but finally able to have a 'puter that works. Love the cut...you look so good.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair. You are totally rockin' it.

LostiePat said...

Love your new "do" - very chic!

jenny l p said...

ZOMG it is so cute!

Becky said...

Fabulous new hair!

Anonymous said...

Love the new do....am I the only one that was freaked out/confused by the second picture? The floor looks kind of shine like wet skin...wasn't sure if someone was getting shaved or what?!

Unknown said...

I really like that you two blog. Great!! My boy friend and I just finished watching Lost. Now I know what everyone was talking about. I just love Jorge. I'm so happy he has you for a girl friend. Very cute guy.