In repsonse to several comments on Jorge's blog post here:
http://furtherdispatches.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/nunu-from-2006/
I just want to go on record saying that the footage in that video was shot at the old gross house before I even knew him.
I keep a very tidy home :)

22 comments:
I like this funny video very much! Especially when Nunu makes this men's movement! He he he! She was so movable!
Bethany, you watched my video!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX2IZ1A8-HE
I thought it looked like a bachelor pad!
Isn't it funny how we have to point out when it's not our fault how a house looks? I have been known to creatively crop a photo just so something grody is not in view, and with 3 littles, there is ALWAYS something grody lying about. :)
The video compilation is great.
Ha! You tell 'em Beth! Boys are icky. What would they do without us?
We know you are very tidy from watching the rat video where you stop screaming for a moment to put a Tupperware container back in it's place. That cracked me up!
Hope you and Jorge are having a great time on vacation.
I shutter every time I think of my husbands apartment when we first started dating. I can't believe I stayed over night in that place! It got even worse when I went off to college 22 hours away and only got home to visit him about every 3 months. YUCK! :)
Too funny! As much as I hate to say this and despite having enjoyed watching Nunu precocious antics in that video (she's so adorable!) I did think to myself "Wow Jorge needs a maid". lol. Although I did just put it down to Nunu being a puppy. Puppies love making messes.She was just having fun. I did not think Jorge made the mess.
I laughed when I saw her pee on the rug. I sure hope he had his carpet cleaner handy. I too had to use mine a great deal because my puppy did that to me too in the beginning. It used to make me so mad when I'd bring him back from a long walk begging him to go, only to have him go once we entered our apartment. Puppies pads for the win!
So, no worries :), it never entered my head. I've been following both of your blogs since you both starting blogging for us( I was in lurker mode) and we certainly noticed how neat you are. The two of you make the cutest couple.
I have to admit, our house was much cleaner when it was just my husband, before we got married.
The messiness and clutter is all my doing! But odd thing is that i am so OCD and perfectionist about some things.
Oh well.
guys always live messier until we enter their lives :)
LOL - I defend things the same way Beth, no worries.
you're always welcome to our mess... er.. home... especially if you're in a tidying mood. ;)
Ha! I'm the messier one in this relationship, but I immediately thought that the video was from his single days. :)
HAHA! I love that you felt the need to point out that you had no part in it. I would too.
And in defense of men every where, I am the clean one in the relationship. My girlfriend, on the other hand, well... isn't.
Beth, I knew that the messiness was a male pad. I twas obvious that the video was taken before your female influence.
You tell em Justin! I'm the neat freak in this household. My wife, complete opposite.
I didn't really think too much about the house, I was watching Nunu and the cat. ;)
Hi, miss your posts, I hope you are doing okay? I was so sorry to hear about Nunu... :-(
Or have you gone to a new place like Jorge to post?
Hey! i love how Jorge played in lost he his now my favorite comedy relief i believe i sent yall a letter to the address on his old website dispatches from the island i hope yall got it!
oh yea my name isnt really peanut brittle XD its Tristan Boggs :)
LOL, when I watched the video, I actually thought: "This has to be pre-Bethany" ;-)
Where ARE you? I keep checking for new blogs!
Post a Comment