Can't believe Lost is ending, but I know it will bring an exciting, new beginning for you and Jorge. Please keep blogging as it is always interesting to read your perspective, and it's a little gift to click on Blogger and find a post from you. I don't even know you, but it feels like you're a friend! That's a pretty cool thing to achieve in a blog.
This reminds me so much of how my mother took us four to a photobooth when we were kids, to take pictures for our hometown's special summer vacation pass(-> free entry to the zoo and many museums, free bus rides etc.). One of my brothers still has the resulting photo stripe hanging over his desk - the pics were too chaotic to use them for the passes. But strangely adorable they were, and they remind me so much of that first day of the summer vacation whenever I see them!
Okay...The first picture of you two is soooo cute, and the beautiful background makes it perfect. Once you get the time to answer my interview questions, can I use that one for the article on GGOTS? Maybe not as the only pic but at least one. I should have e-mailed this but I was like *gasp* so pretty! and commented right away. btw I love photo booth moments. -Shann Quinn
PS Another memory that comes to mind (since somebody mentioned the leis you're wearing): My brother-in-law-to-be proposed to my sister on a Hawaiian beach, and when they got married the next summer, a friend who attended the wedding arrived right from the islands and brought them leis which he had kept fresh in some sort of freezer. The view was irresistible: A bridal couple wearing leis in combination with their traditional Bavarian costumes (since they got married in Murnau am Staffelsee - it doesn't get more Bavarian than that!).
oh thanks ! Lovely pictures :) i saw there is Yessica Holloway, any pics of Josh with you ? :D
you didn't make funny pictures with Evi too, i could love to see you with her Beth :) thanks again !! it's so sad and good to see it and think the end is close :( i'll miss LOST so badly
Is that your voice on the GRE Vocabulary for McGraw-Hill?? I got it on my iPod so I can study for it and I've been listening to the podcast and I was like, "That's gotta be Sidekick22." Now I think of that every time I study. If it isn't you, you gotta hear it.
20 comments:
awwww these pics are fantastic. so nice to see that you had such a great time :)
michael emerson and ken leung in the booth - ROTFL
so many empty seats - did you get there early?
fun and sad all at once - time for a new adventure!
Awesome! ...but a little sad too.
Have a great summer, LOST!
Can't believe Lost is ending, but I know it will bring an exciting, new beginning for you and Jorge. Please keep blogging as it is always interesting to read your perspective, and it's a little gift to click on Blogger and find a post from you. I don't even know you, but it feels like you're a friend! That's a pretty cool thing to achieve in a blog.
Jimmy Buffet - excellent!
What's all over Michael's pants in the 4th photo?!
Thank you for sharing.
these are great, loved the ones with Ken. Are you crying yourself to sleep yet? I'm thinkin about it...
This reminds me so much of how my mother took us four to a photobooth when we were kids, to take pictures for our hometown's special summer vacation pass(-> free entry to the zoo and many museums, free bus rides etc.). One of my brothers still has the resulting photo stripe hanging over his desk - the pics were too chaotic to use them for the passes. But strangely adorable they were, and they remind me so much of that first day of the summer vacation whenever I see them!
Yes, Keep posting pictures, "Old Man Plumb Smuggler" needs to get knocked off the front page!
OMG Jimmy Buffet, I went to the annual Parrothead convention/party in Key West last November.
Aloha Beth! Evi's party, is a party organised by Evangeline Lily???
I have seen there, much of Coolest person, from the world! :)
...and looks like everyone got lei'd.
Now that's a GOOD party! (wink)
Okay...The first picture of you two is soooo cute, and the beautiful background makes it perfect. Once you get the time to answer my interview questions, can I use that one for the article on GGOTS? Maybe not as the only pic but at least one. I should have e-mailed this but I was like *gasp* so pretty! and commented right away.
btw I love photo booth moments.
-Shann Quinn
I love your dress
You look sooo pretty.That's a great pic of you and Jorge, so happy together :-)
Is it very sad? to be done with the show now?
I'm sad.
PS Another memory that comes to mind (since somebody mentioned the leis you're wearing): My brother-in-law-to-be proposed to my sister on a Hawaiian beach, and when they got married the next summer, a friend who attended the wedding arrived right from the islands and brought them leis which he had kept fresh in some sort of freezer. The view was irresistible: A bridal couple wearing leis in combination with their traditional Bavarian costumes (since they got married in Murnau am Staffelsee - it doesn't get more Bavarian than that!).
Looks like a lot of fun! but its still a bit sad when things come to an end...all part of life I suppose!
oh thanks ! Lovely pictures :) i saw there is Yessica Holloway, any pics of Josh with you ? :D
you didn't make funny pictures with Evi too, i could love to see you with her Beth :)
thanks again !!
it's so sad and good to see it and think the end is close :( i'll miss LOST so badly
Hey Beth, what happend to your Formspring page?
Is that your voice on the GRE Vocabulary for McGraw-Hill?? I got it on my iPod so I can study for it and I've been listening to the podcast and I was like, "That's gotta be Sidekick22." Now I think of that every time I study. If it isn't you, you gotta hear it.
and a fun time was had by all.
Post a Comment