12.07.2009

Matilda Turnip Link Is Up!!!

Hey everyone,

The pre-order link for my children's book, "Matilda Turnip's Endless Belly Button" is now up on Amazon. Please help get this book printed by placing a pre-order for it. I know it's a difficult time of year right now, but you won't be charged by Amazon until it ships to you in the spring.

http://www.amazon.com/Matilda-Turnips-Endless-Belly-Button/dp/1607061872/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

You can also call your local comic book shop now to have it available there in February for its first release date.

For more info on MTEBB, click here: http://hallejujahtothehoot.blogspot.com/2009/10/matilda-turnips-endless-belly-button.html

Thanks for all your support!

Bethany

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Im going to find a Comic Book Shop. I want it sooner, not later :)

Ralph- said...

My copy is preordered. Looking forward to reading it...again!!

Anonymous said...

Before my son was born, I loved collecting children's books and imagined some day reading them to any kids I might have. Once I had my son, it turns out he had his own taste in books, so I have a lot of books he has no interest in. He's ten, and we still read together almost every night, but it's never really "my choice." You've inspired me to start collecting children's books again just for me.
Can't wait to get this one. (I'll have my son read it to me! :-)

Alisha Rene' said...

sounds like the perfect birthday present for my son in March!

Sue Wacvet said...

Have you given any thought to Matilda Turnip T-shirts?

Julie said...

This looks like such a cute book. I'm going to order one for my friends daughter. It sounds like a story she will enjoy very much, and that her mom would like to read to her. I will have to read if for myself too!

Unknown said...

This looks so adorable! I can't wait to add it to my collection. Will it be available to order into chain bookstores? My little town sadly has no comic book store anymore.

P.S.
I am a Lost fan, and stumbled onto your page through your man's. I love how unique and down to earth you both are.