12.17.2009

I was pooped on last night

No, not like THAT! Get your minds out of the gutter.

I was lying in bed on my back, watching some old "Even Stevens" episodes, and suddenly my forehead was pelted with a tiny turd from above. I thought it was a bug at first until I looked up and saw that a gecko was sitting on the light right above me, grinning, the bastard.

I jumped from the bed, wiping my forehead and screaming, "I was just pooped on! I was just pooped on!"

Thank god I wasn't yawning at the time.

16 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

In certain cultures, that is a sign of immense good fortune.

But they think gecko poop is lucky so, you know, take it with a grain of salt.

You do of course realize there is only one way to settle this score...

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hahahha!!!! Now I understand because why, all american's peoples said- "Holy Crap".
Beth it was Holly crap or not? :)

The second version, in my opinion, that this gecko served for Specials job (well, this is like murder for hire)
And the 3th version is - They understand that You, killed rats!

I will wait your new video: The Gecko Incident :)))))

Julie said...

At least it wasn't rat poop!!

Anonymous said...

Poop sucks. Even Stevens rocks!

Irishcoda said...

Ewwwww...the only thing nastier than getting pooped on is getting puked on. When my son was an infant, my first husband was lying on his back with the baby in his hands. He was like playing airplane with the baby and they were laughing. All of a sudden the baby puked into my hubby's open mouth. Not pretty!

Alexandria said...

OMG, I thought you were going to say the rat pooped on you.

yellowdoggranny said...

holy crap!...i think you need an exterminator..ha..mice, gecko's, birds eating up the garden...run..run for you lives..

Jorge Garcia said...

I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff.

Whisper Soul said...

That funny lol, do you try to throw him by something!!

i hate gecko because he also poop in my bed every few day so i have to change the cover everyday :( ..

i really don't know why he love to do it in my bed stupid gecko..

Karin said...

I am surprised you didn't barf!

Miss Scarlett said...

Also, Thank God it wasn't one of those rats!

Eeekkkk

Anonymous said...

Did he then try to sell you car insurance?

Joan Crawford said...

Saw this video and thought of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrixhUg1SCg&feature=related

Now you know why ceiling geckos have turned a hard heart toward humans.

Eugen Caitaz said...

Happy Christmas guy's!!!! :)

Alisha Rene' said...

That is def nasty...........At least it wasn't another rat.

Justin Shady said...

Oh my god! I didn't know about this! Why didn't you tell me!