It's cold out there. Luckily my pops got me this sweet hat for Christmas.
We drove through Candy Cane Lane after a night of Christmas fun with the fam. My brother and I jumped out of the car for this one.
On the agenda for today...SLEDDING!!!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just googled "Candy Cane Lane"... didnt know it before. But it seems very cool. So much Christmas on one street ^^
And you seem to have a lot of fun, there. Would be nice to know how much energy they need for this to run til... mh til when are these lights switched on? new year's eve?
That's a pretty sweet hat! I could have used one of those today! We haven't had any snow all winter until today. It seems as though Old Man Winter has collected all the snow we should have been getting, and is dumping it all at once. Hope I can get my car out for work tomorrow!
9 comments:
just googled "Candy Cane Lane"... didnt know it before. But it seems very cool. So much Christmas on one street ^^
And you seem to have a lot of fun, there. Would be nice to know how much energy they need for this to run til... mh til when are these lights switched on? new year's eve?
btw, nice hat ;)
Hihihi!!! Justin is looks so Awesome!!! ( like ever) :)))
I think that you Christmas was perfect!!
All the best! ;)
That's a pretty sweet hat! I could have used one of those today! We haven't had any snow all winter until today. It seems as though Old Man Winter has collected all the snow we should have been getting, and is dumping it all at once. Hope I can get my car out for work tomorrow!
Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Does that hat have an ear hole? Cause it should.
sledding have fun and be careful!!!
great hat and awesome pic of you and your brother. Looks like the type of thing my brothers and I would do LOL
cuuuuute hat
Dude... that picture of me is scaring, well... ME!
Are you from Milwaukee?? Would love to meet up with you next time you are in town!!
Post a Comment