Jackie Wilson - A Woman, A Lover, A Friend
Kelis - Trick Me
Interpol - Next Exit
Cat Power - Sea of Love
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Lucas - Lucas With The Lid Off
Adam Green - The Joystick
The Kinks - Strangers
Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop
Fiona Apple - It's Not About Love
9 comments:
Awesome. A perfect mix of feel-good, funk, and an 'f' word that means serene. I'm diggin' it.
Hall & Oates! Yes!
Lol, that song always reminds me of "The Wedding Singer"
totally. it's the perfect 80's movie montage song.
I don't know not one songs from this list, but today I will put in my Ipod shuffle this the music. (what colour have you Ipod???, my is gray).
I advise you to listen "Wash away" by Joe Purdy!!!
Belated: Happy Birthday!
Where's the Gambler? I have video proof you were listening to that.
"Wash Away" was played in "Lost" (season 1) It's a great song, not just because it appeared in "Lost". Nice ukulele tune. I'm learning to play it.
Bethany, you should check out my blog. My husband and I just got back from Bermuda and I happened to snag a couple of winning images of cruise ship patrons. Too funny. I knew there was a reason the thought of going on a cruise makes me feel ookey.
Ooo, that's a good mix! Although, you should have Jackie Wilson's "Your love keeps lifting me! Higher and higher! I said your love, keeeeps on... lifting me! Higher and higher!"
I know that's not really the title of the song, but I had to just break out there and sing.
Excellent selections!
Okay, I'll play.
My current iPod Top 10:
Beastie Boys - 'Triple Trouble'
Hurricane Chris - 'Halle Berry (She's Fine)'
Classics IV - 'Spooky'
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Zero'
Lovage - 'Stoker Ace'
Friends Of Distinction - 'Grazing In The Grass'
Dorrough - 'Ice Cream Paint Job'
The Pretenders - 'Biker'
Sam Cooke - 'Nothing Can Change This Love'
Blow Monkeys - 'Digging Your Scene'
I know...kinda random, yeah?
Post a Comment