5.11.2009

1 cup michael emerson, 2/3 cup onion

Emerson is one of the most charming people I've ever met. My brother, Justin, recently had the opportunity to interview him for The Onion's A.V. Club. Check it out below:




6 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Be agree with me!!!
The most charming people for you is Michael Emerson but the most favorite is Jorge.Check it out below:


http://dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

great interview.
Micheal is such a great actor! It's so hard to hate him with such sweet eyes, but I hate Ben-he makes my skin crawl. I just want to give him the shaken baby syndrome, maybe then he'll tell me whats going on. (How come no one has done that yet, they just beat the crap out of him!)
I love reading your brother's interviews-he's so witty. (can't wait for your book :)

Rachel Snyder said...

He gets a lot of attention out here being from the city, and he's always struck me not only as charming but really funny and nice. You're lucky you've been able to meet him.

Julie said...

Thanks for the link. Micheal Emerson is awesome. He does seem as though he would be very charming in person. Even though his character on Lost seems so evil I can't help but love him. He does such a good job portraying Ben.

Lisa said...

I {heart} Michael Emerson! TFS

Topanga said...

Great article. Thanks so much for posting. I've seen Michael Emerson interviewed a few times on TV and have also found him to be down to earth and charming. He's also a great actor who just oozes with talent. A simple tiny twitch in his face speaks volumes.