Battlestar galactica? there is no football in Hawaii?
That's funny, considering how many similar letters have probably been written about LOST. :-D
lol I have the same problem with my husband. So I finally had to succumnd. Better to share the addiction!!! Mauahahahaha!!!!
Ouch! My husband is tivoing some episodes - should I worry?
Haha, your boyfriend is a BSG fanatic? I've never seen it, but I've heard its fans are a pretty devoted bunch...But then, I'm happily addicted to LOST, so who am I to judge :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Battlestar galactica? there is no football in Hawaii?
That's funny, considering how many similar letters have probably been written about LOST. :-D
lol I have the same problem with my husband. So I finally had to succumnd. Better to share the addiction!!! Mauahahahaha!!!!
Ouch! My husband is tivoing some episodes - should I worry?
Haha, your boyfriend is a BSG fanatic? I've never seen it, but I've heard its fans are a pretty devoted bunch...But then, I'm happily addicted to LOST, so who am I to judge :)
Post a Comment