The little ones slept for most of the trip, thank gawd.

We saw this giant tree stump in Sonoma!
On the way to Coos Bay, Oregon.
Paul Bunyan's head rotated and his hand waved. It was a little creepy.
Oregon coast driving.
The little ones in their cage in our hotel room in Coos Bay that smelled like pee!
Dinosaurs somewhere in between stops.
Smidge got tired trying to wiggle out of her harness to get to the front seat so she just rested her head.
Haunted pizza place in Portland where a prostitute was thrown down an elevator shaft (which is the area behind Jorge in this pic).









14 comments:
Hey, I've been to that Paul Bunyan place!
We stayed at a campsite near there when i was a kid. I just remember the place being surrounded with elk or caribou or something.
Glad you made it to your pee hotel safely.
Sounds like a lovely place to have pizza?! How did you hear that lovely story??
I love road trips, specially ones with pooches! Always an adventure.
Ha! I think I have a picture of my Border Collie doing the same thing last week while we drove the Icefields Parkway between Banff and Jasper. I hope you and Jorge get to check it out, it's spectacular.
Looks like you had an interesting trip! Glad you arrived safely!
I love road trips!
It looks like a nice drive. I like haunted places and weird giant statues.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!
Hauntings always make me wonder what the ghost makes of the 'new' environment. At least pizza places are usually full of happy people :)
It's like that famous old saying: "The only good prostitute is a prostitute who gets thrown down an elevator shaft." Or something like that. Smidge looks like she's smiling in that photo!
Love the giant tree stump! (yes, stuff like that amuses me randomly.) Glad you guys had a safe trip over to Vancouver, can't wait to see more updates from the road. :)
great !!!
all travel is so funny!!
Great scott! I'm amazed at the wonder of your travels. The tree stump is the most amazing to me but the elevator shaft sounds intriguing.
BTW, I read The Interview and couldn't put it down! You really should get that book on Amazon!!! Thanks for writing and offering such an awesome book for my Kindle.
I love the idea that somebody can be in a roadside convenience store paying for gas and sodas, and then you look up and there's Hurley coming in to get some grub. That would be so awesome.
Post a Comment