Jorge and I went to the world premiere of JJ's new film, "Super 8", last night. The movie was great!
The "red" carpet was pretty cool.

Tons of press and paparazzi (taking photos of Amanda and Alyson Michalka).
Jorge doing an interview with E!
Us
Jorge with the film's star, Joel Courtney, who was such a sweet kid.
I grabbed a chicken sandwich just before we left the after party and paparazzi caught us walking out. I like to call this photo, "Bitch betta stay away from my chicken patty".
Go see Super 8 this weekend! It's a fun ride!







7 comments:
First off, love the new font on your page. I love the interview photo of Jorge- he looks quite dapper! Your dress is super cute, Beth!
(In a deep southern drawl) You clean up real good!
Thanks for the recommendation.
"Hands off my chicken! Hands off my bird!
Hands off my sandwich or else, on my word,
I would demand that you pay the five bucks
This bit o' grub cost me at ol' Mr. Cluck's!"
:)
Gotta' love the paps!
Er...
Ok, no, you really don't.
Love the dress, BTW.
Very nice photo shot, thanks for sharing.
sewa mobil
The "red" carpet was pretty black...:)))
On the second photo -Amanda or Alyson seems like scratching backs...
Wow, Jorge tried to receive an interview from E!!???
Hehehe. Love your photo caption :)
Post a Comment