5.25.2011

San Francisco Bay Area Fan Lunch/Book Signing

Come have lunch with me in Marin on Sunday June 12th!

We will eat, drink, chat it up and I'll sign your copy of my novel, "The Interview".

Get your copy of the book HERE.

Afterwards I'm getting a group of people together to do the night tour of Alcatraz.

Buy tickets for the 6:45pm ferry to Alcatraz HERE.

If you're interested in the lunch or Alcatraz or both, email me at bethany@bethanyshady.com BY JUNE 4th to be put on the list.

Thanks for all your support!

Beth

1 comment:

Auntie Depressant said...

Ah! I so wish I could attend this. I have been reading both your & Jorge's blogs since I found them. You are some great people & I feel like I know the both of you from all the things you have shared. It would be great to really meet you in person. You need to come & do a book signing in Tucson!