8.25.2010

Emerson's Chair

And here's video of Michael Emerson's cast chair being auctioned off. It was pretty exciting because it was the first expensive thing to sell:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That person paid nearly two-grand for a chairload of farts... and I'm gonna pass 'em to you.

Julie said...

That is INSANE! I can't believe how much some of this stuff went for. So crazy.

Unknown said...

That auction was insane and that chair was our first glimpse at how crazy it was going to get. Wish there was a video of what happened on the outfit I bid on, I know there was a lot of commentary on my end to the effect of "just knock it off, you're not going to win, stop now. Stop stop stop." Hope you had a great time!

Topanga said...

I love it!!! $1900 would be worth it!!

Ralph- said...

If i spent that much on a chair, it better be a giant massage chair with a cup holder. And by cup holder, i mean that Michael Emerson should be standing next to me while i watch TV and hold my cup.

TOO MUCH MONEY!!

but at least it was for a good charity.

groovymom said...

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!!!

My 13 year old daughter got bug eyed when she saw Kate's toy plane. There are so many pieces that would have been cool to have.

Best!
K

AtomBlonde said...

I just got goosebumps. And I got a little teary.

Pretty cool how much the show meant to so many. :)

Thanks for sharing, I SO wish I could have just been there.

Alisha Rene' said...

holy crap! reading about it is one thing - seeing video sheds light on the insanity of it - and I ♥ Michael Emerson, no way in Hades am I gonna pay $1900 for a chair, I don't care who you are LOL.