11.03.2009

ben, the two of us need look no more

dude, there was just a frackin' RAT in our house! it scurried on the beam from the living room to the kitchen! jorge tapped the tops of the cabinets with a long stick and then it ran back outside through the hole in the screen that it had chewed!

my throat hurts from screaming. i can't believe there was just a rat in our house. of all the crappy dumps i've lived in in my life, a rat turns up in this nice house?!?! holy cricket, i thought i was gonna puke.

please don't come back, rat. pleeeeeease!

(maybe he saw the pic in my halloween blog and thought i was gonna love him being here)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, sry that im laughing but thats so funny. Never kiss a rat in front of their buddys. :)

But maybe he just wanted to save his buddies live... ever thought about that? ;)

Eugen Caitaz said...

Maybe he was looking for a female!!!??

Julie said...

I've never seen a rat inside any home of mine, but I can imagine your horror! I screamed my lungs out about a CRAZY LONG house centipede that was in my bedroom in our old crappy apartment. That thing gave me nightmares for life!

Topanga said...

Hello.. Orkin man??

Hey!! The word verification this time is "ratinoil". No joking. Maybe it's a clue on how to get rid of your vermin.

Rat in oil!!! Next time you see one dump some boiling pitch oil on him.

Anonymous said...

That's horrible--not even a mouse--a rat!!! Creepy. The word verification for me is ratoest. Is there a theme here? I follow your blog all the time but first time to comment--I only comment where anon is allowed. Thanks!

Tammy said...

We have a rat too-thing is she is in a cage and sleeps in a woolrich hammock with bows. She is sweet and nice and doesnt come out of the cage.
It she got out I would freak too.
I hope that hole gets fixed.

Justin Shady said...

That sucks, but look at it this way: You got some AMAZING video out of it in the process!

jennY said...

oh my goodness hope you are both ok and not tooo tramatized by this event!

Erica said...

Ewww...sicknast

Paul Spooner said...

we have slugs...

Sue Wacvet said...

Well, in one post you're kissing what appears to be a rat. Then you're surprised when one comes looking for you? Obviously he reads your blog and came looking for a little affection. Sheesh.

Paul Spooner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul Spooner said...

They're not pets or anything...

Smiley said...

Too funny..what was Nunu doing?

cathescomicz said...

er..Okay.. just wantya to know.. I train rats .. seriously. (even going to be in a national mag in December with them)... rats only go where they can get food or shelter, and they will leave when both or either is in compromise..you want rat tips you can email (cj@catheb.com)