I used to have so many of those cards. They were awesome! I can't remember if there was a Julie one though.
Me!
They must know about the garlic bread.
Oh I found myself. "Jules Drools"
I had forgotten about Garbage Pail Kids! The wonderful secret about those stickers is that they were made with industrial strength glue. I had a dresser that I covered with them.Mom: "One day, you'll regret that more than I do."Wrong again, Lady!
I harvests stickers too . I have 800 stickers!
You got it pretty easy. I am sure mine all have to do with throw up or something. Something along the lines of "RALPH ralph"
That one is AWESOME. I think all of mine sucked. Except the one that Ralph made for me, of course.
I have that same card! It was much cooler than my sister's card - "Sewer Sue." heh
I still have a whole bunch of garbage pail kids! I loved them! I loved Wacky Packages too... those are the best.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I used to have so many of those cards. They were awesome! I can't remember if there was a Julie one though.
Me!
They must know about the garlic bread.
Oh I found myself. "Jules Drools"
I had forgotten about Garbage Pail Kids! The wonderful secret about those stickers is that they were made with industrial strength glue. I had a dresser that I covered with them.
Mom: "One day, you'll regret that more than I do."
Wrong again, Lady!
I harvests stickers too . I have 800 stickers!
You got it pretty easy. I am sure mine all have to do with throw up or something. Something along the lines of "RALPH ralph"
That one is AWESOME. I think all of mine sucked. Except the one that Ralph made for me, of course.
I have that same card! It was much cooler than my sister's card - "Sewer Sue." heh
I still have a whole bunch of garbage pail kids! I loved them! I loved Wacky Packages too... those are the best.
Post a Comment