Wow-that's Insane, couldn't resist. OMG Not Ever! If you go definately take pics, because that is the closest I will ever get to the roof of that building.
the ride is awesome but beware the loooong line to do it. also on top next to it is another new ride that you sit in a sleigh type car and it shoots you super fast over the edge of the stratosphere and it breaks hard right before it gets to the end of the track. unfortunately it was out of service the day we were there. they both opened the summer right before spring break 2005. they both make the rollercoaster and shotput ride up there seem boring now.
It would be better if it spun around at breakneck speeds for 5g's of centrifugal force or so, then stopped spinning quickly at the same time it shot straight up in the air and then dropped for 0g's like NASA's vomit comet. So you'd be getting the double whammie of getting spinning g's and suddenly up and down 0g's all in one ride.
They'd have to cordon off an area below as the "splash zone".
They don't make enough buckets to hold all my puke! I just saw those--what?--a week, two weeks ago on The travel Channel and just stood there, slack-jawed in amazement. Nope. No way.
I didn't experience any lines, and it was great! im not usually afriad of heights and rides, but it's a thrill. kinda short tho. line was so short we did it a couple times :)
12 comments:
Lol, That looks awesome!
Not for all the tea in china...what if there's a power cut, or worse - bird strike!
You struggle with airplanes, but are down to go on this spinning death?!
Where does the puke go?
Lori
Wow-that's Insane, couldn't resist.
OMG Not Ever!
If you go definately take pics, because that is the closest I will ever get to the roof of that building.
the ride is awesome but beware the loooong line to do it. also on top next to it is another new ride that you sit in a sleigh type car and it shoots you super fast over the edge of the stratosphere and it breaks hard right before it gets to the end of the track. unfortunately it was out of service the day we were there. they both opened the summer right before spring break 2005. they both make the rollercoaster and shotput ride up there seem boring now.
It would be better if it spun around at breakneck speeds for 5g's of centrifugal force or so, then stopped spinning quickly at the same time it shot straight up in the air and then dropped for 0g's like NASA's vomit comet. So you'd be getting the double whammie of getting spinning g's and suddenly up and down 0g's all in one ride.
They'd have to cordon off an area below as the "splash zone".
Chunder!!!!
Holy Crap- that is the scariest looking thing I have ever seen. You are either very brave or certifiably crazy? Maybe a little of both....
They don't make enough buckets to hold all my puke! I just saw those--what?--a week, two weeks ago on The travel Channel and just stood there, slack-jawed in amazement. Nope. No way.
That looks both absolutely terrifying and amazing.
Nope, I couldn't do it. My hat's off to you, because I would be a trembling, quaking mess, once I finally reached terra firma again.
I didn't experience any lines, and it was great! im not usually afriad of heights and rides, but it's a thrill. kinda short tho. line was so short we did it a couple times :)
Post a Comment