even though they knew it would make me cry, the dharmalars have decided to end their podcast. it was my fave podcast and i enjoyed many a laugh.
i will miss the awesome overuse of f-bombs, the random tangents, and of course, Dre From LA.
to quote dre: "sayid touched his heart, like he touched miiiineee."
the dharmalars and dre touched MY heart. i will miss them so.
much love and aloha,
beff

5 comments:
Sorry to see them go.
Why don't they come up to my apartment and [blank] me sexually.
Why they done stopped it?!? Lemme guess: bad economy. No! Change.
I cannot go into details, but to be honest with you it was a decision that was made over the course of four or five days. I actually could not sleep after 316 and when stevi brought it up at lunch the next day, she changed the subject cause i was sorta getting emotional.
We have gained a huge following, but the number one fan has always been me. I love doing the show, i love interacting with all of the fans, i love getting the chance to meet all of you, but i just wasn't happy. I assure you all, that one day the Dharmalars will return.
Thanks so much for the kind words.
"Pearl Necklace"
A day late and a dollar short...Why is it that more often than not, I stumble across something great after it's already gone? I wish I'd known about the dharmalars sooner, sorry to see them go.
there is still 3 years worth of show that you can go back and listen to. Shucks, every once and i while i listen to old episodes of Scott and Steve.
we will most likely be back folks.
Post a Comment